As an outreach specialist, you will be responsible for leading and executing outreach campaigns to build relationships with webmasters and editors. You will write crisp emails and manage end to end responsibility in turning relationships into links or other partnerships.
- Identify the right link building methods for a given client’s business need. Innovate on top of what’s done on the industry to stand out of the crowd.
- Research and come up with a list of prospects that needs to be in touch for assigned campaigns.
- Find the right channel to get in touch with the prospect and execute the campaigns successfully.
- Manage end to end responsibility in building relationships, generating links, or other types of partnerships as stipulated by the client.
- Participate in guild knowledge sharing sessions with other outreach specialists to learn and to educate other folks across the company.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Candidate must meet a minimum of 2 years of experience in link building roles.
- Candidate must meet a minimum of 1-year experience in an outreach campaign based role. It doesn’t have to be a formal role, but hands-on outreach skills are required.
- Able to work with the SEO manager and do in-depth website off-page SEO analysis to come up with the right link building strategy and method.
- Able to come up with unique ideas for link building and can create unique, compelling campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
- Able to write crisp email campaigns with intriguing email subjects and content that grasp the attention of busy prospects.
- Able to do split testing while monitoring and publishing results to senior stakeholders.
- Able to meet delivery deadlines as stipulated by the client / SEO manager.
- Have hands-on working experience in a few of the top SEO and link building tools. (Actual tools used will depend on the account that you are assigned)
- Able to communicate fluently – both written and verbal.
- Able to build rapport with the team and editors of other websites.
- Must be a team player and a passion for leadership qualities.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance for full-time employees (at specific locations)
- Paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- Credits for buying courses, books, and event tickets for continuous education.
- Reimbursement for travel and miscellaneous expense when traveling for the company.
- Work with International clients and teams. We’re spread across the globe – United States, India, United Kingdom, Philippines, Bangladesh, and more.
- Flexible timings. Ideally, we don’t mandate time, but it is essential to overlap with part of your team’s work timings.
At LinkDoctor LLC, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. LinkDoctor LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.